This all-encompassing trip takes you from the medieval towns of Kutaisi to lush green slopes of Mestia valley. Reconnect with nature on hikes through wooded forests and past the Chaladi glacier, wander the ramparts of the Narikala Fortress, learn the secrets of Georgian cheese making and indulge your taste buds with fragrant Georgian wine.
- Tbilisi – City tour
- Kutaisi – Leader-led city walking tour
- Kutaisi – Golden Marquee Palace
- Kutaisi – Farmers Market
- Mestia – Cooking class
- Mestia – Lakhiri Village Hike
- Mestia – Georgian cheese making
- Ushguli – Village hike
- Ushguli – Lamaria Church
- Ushguli – Queen Tamar`s Tower
- Ushguli – Shkhara Glacier hike & picnic
- Batumi – Leader-led city walking tour
- Journey to the Svaneti region, a remote and alluring land of snow-capped mountains, where you’ll discover medieval tower-houses and a fascinating local dialect.
- Get active on hikes to Georgia’s Shkhara glacier.
- Learn the art of preparing delicious kubdari during a cooking demonstration.
- Take guided walking tour of Tbilisi a fascinating eclectic mix of architecture, and culture; hear stories of kings and queens and intrigue and mystery from your local Leader.
- Mingle with the locals in markets and explore villages dotted among the Caucasus mountain range. Learn the secret of Georgian Cheese and indulge in the national cheese bread of khachapuri.
- Relax in the seaside Batumi with plenty cafes and restaurants to explore and admire the amazing modern monument Ali and Ninoat the beach that set a tender and romantic tone to the city.